Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ten Intentions for a Better World

Thanks go to Kriss Shellman for sharing this Code.  It's originally found at The Intenders .

Ten Intentions for a Better World


THE CODE

To have The Code work in your life, say it once a day


The First Intention - Support Life

I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow others to have their own experiences.

I see life in all things and honor it as if it were my own. I support life.

The Second Intent - See Truth

I follow my inner compass and discard any beliefs that are no longer serving me.

I go to the source. I seek truth.

The Third Intent - Set Your Course

I beging the creative process. I give direction to my life. I set my source.

The Fourth Intent - Simplify

I let go so there is room for something better to come in. I intend that I am guided, guarded, protected, and lined up with the Highest Good at all times.

I trust and remain open to receive from both expected and unexpected sources. I simplify.

The Fifth Intent - Stay Positive

I see good, say good, and do good. I accept the gifts from all of my experiences.

I am living in grace and gratitude. I stay positive.

The Sixth Intent - Synchronize

After intending and surrendering, I take action by following the opportunities that are presented to me. I am in the flow where Great Mystery and Miracles abide, fulfilling my desires and doing what I came here to do. I synchronize.

The Seventh Intent - Serve Others

I practice love in action. I always have enough to spare and enough to share.

I am available to help those who need it. I serve others.

The Eighth Intent - Shine Your Light

I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential.

I express myself with joy, smiling easily and laughing often. I shine my light.

The Ninth Intent - Share Your Vision

I create my ideal world by envisioning it and telling others about it.

I share my vision

The Tenth Intent - Synergize

I see Humanity as One. I enjoy gathering with light-hearted pople regularly.

When we come together, we set the stage for Great Oneness to reveal itself.

We synergize.



per Kriss

No comments:

Post a Comment